Quite a bit to say this time around.
Who We Are
There has been quite a bit of confusion about who we are, and what we do. To put it simply. We re-encode from a variety of mkv vids from the top/best fansub groups, and turning them into Universal MP4 vids. We also specialize in taking 10bit fan-subbed videos from other groups and releasing an 8bit hardsubbed version of it. We do this because while 10bit offers quite a few advantages, not everyone’s PS3, 360, hardware player, toaster etc can play it. We’ve used [DeadFish], [asaadas], [Sheline] and [LeLLus] tags in the past, but all our releases from now on will be tagged [Deadfish] alone to avoid confusion.
- We will not hand over our program. Nor engage in the teaching of our encoding or any methods of any kind. ;D
- We still need people contributing/donating. Like we stated before. Our survival depends on whether you take the time to contribute.
- Requests go only in the Request Area. Please do not make requests in the Chat Box. Do not post re-directing links, spam, or leave insults even towards one another. Nor engage in verbal altercations with staff or users.
- Notice: If you are having trouble playing any of the newer releases on your PS3 or Mac. Leave a list of the most recent series eps in the "Request Area” only. Leaving your request for a v2 in the "Chat/Shout Box” may cause the file you want to be re-encoded once again to be over looked.
- Notice 2: Any eps which were not ‘Universally’ compatible will be corrected with a v2, and can be found in the XDCC, Nyaa, Anime-Index and Kickass.
- Notice 3: Looking to add only 1 or 2 more additional recruits. Must be a long time visitor of the site, frequent IRC user, motivated, loyal, and have reasonable internet speed. (Keep in mind this notice may be removed at any moment)
- Notice 4: WE DO NOT HAVE A TIME MACHINE. NOR DO WE KNOW MAGIC. We can not make re-encodes appear before they are subbed and released. We follow a selected group per series ep release. If you see a delay in a series. It is not us holding off on the ep(s), but us waiting on the group who subs the series to release it. Do not complain in the ChatBox about wanting an ep. When we have stated clearly we have zero control over its next release. It’s best you contact the subgroup we have selected for further details upon their next ep(s) release. We will only switch groups when an equal to or better subgroup(s) appears or has been consistanly subbing that particular series. To which that will be determined of our own choosing.
- Notice 5: We have officially changed the settings to our program. All future encodes will result in greater/better quality(even though it was always of HQ). (P.S. We have never compressed nor shrunk our vids after encoding. Re-encodes are determined by the setting you set, the size of the orginal file, and how it was encoded before creating a re-encode; which determines the re-encodes outcome.)
- Quick Notice: Each member is usually assigned to certain tasks. If you are having issues in regards to the Donation Box, XDCC, and/or IRC Bot. Email or Contact Us on our IRC Channel.
What We Encode
It was previously stated that we would only do a selection of releases. We’ve expanded since then, and plan on doing all ongoing shows for the foreseeable future. In addition to that, we will do any completed shows which are requested, provided that they either A) Have had Blurays released, or B) There are no Blu-rays forthcoming anytime soon. We won’t necessarily do the requests in order though: We encode whatever we feel like from our list; which Donator Requests hold the highest of priorities.
We’ve gone over the comments, and all reported broken torrents should be fixed. If we’ve accidentally overlooked one, remind us and we’ll get a new version up asap. We’ll do more in depth error checking from now on, to hopefully erase future mistakes.
Some of our older torrents may report as no longer seeding. This is due to the tracker we were using being down. Downloads should still be possible through DHT, but if for some reason they are not, let us know and we’ll provide either a new torrent or a direct download link.
Some of our torrents has been uploaded to AnimeTosho, so if any of our DL links are down. You may be able to retrieve them there or use our XDCC, if needed.
Formed through an abandoned IRC chat. A group of us banned together.
Sharing the same ideal of wanting to continue the service of providing everyone
with the best source of high quality MP4 Encodes. The torch was not passed,
but we sure enough took on the position head on.
If you feel like you are a good encoder, and are really dedicated. Just hit the
contact box or irc room (irc://irc.rizon.net/[deadfish]), and we will discuss your future with the team.
By the mean time just DL our material and enjoy ;D